Agriculture is the principal source of livelihood for more than 58% of the population of India. Agriculture provides the bulk of wage goods required by non-agriculture sectors and most of the raw materials for the industries sector.
A strong and dynamic food processing sector plays a vital role in reduction in the wastage of perishable agricultural produce, enhancing shelf life of food products, ensuring value addition to agricultural produce, diversification &commercialization of agriculture, generation of employment, enhancing income of farmers and creating surplus for the export of agro & processed foods.
Optimum utilisation of available resources for Agro and food processing Industry is essential for balanced growth of the country . We at PPIPL have shortlisted the most feasible projects in this sector.
- Agro Food Parks & Infrastructure
- Horticulture Parks
- Hi-tech protected Cultivation- Green houses, Net houses
- Hi-tech Open Cultivation
- Food processing units
- Frozen Fruits & Vegetables
- Cold Chains
- C.A. & M.A.Cold Storages
- Cold Storages (+) / (-)
- Individual Quick Freezing (IQF)
- Ripening Chambers
- Pre-cooling Chambers
- Pack houses
- Sorting/Grading/washing/cleaning Line
- Pulping & Paste Line
- Fruit Juices Processing Line
- Seed & Nursery
- Efficient Water management Techniques
- High Density Plantations
- Olive orchards
- Tissue Culture(Micro-propagation)
- Post-harvest Management(PHM)
- Establishment of Horticulture Health clinics/laboratories
- Joint ventures / tie-ups / collaborations for Hi-tech in Agro Sector
- Government subsidies/incentives
How can we help:
We at PPIPL have recognised the significant opportunity that the Agro and food processing sector provides to our clients. We facilitate successful joint ventures (JV) and provide project consultancy services, tax and regulatory services, transaction and implementation support. Our independent relationships with regulatory bodies and collaborations with diversified clients help us serve you better.